Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have been busy!!! I have listed so many new items in almost all categories. Pretty totes, pillows, and gorgeous Valentine pretties.... here are a few, click on the pic to get to the listings.









lots more to come!








2 comments:

Bevie said...

Good morning Debbi...I hadn't contributed to the challenges in Mind Wide Open for several months but went in to see all the entries for Nov & Dec...I was so happy to see you'd won with that gorgeous entry of yours.. I have to say this blog is awesome..all the things you are creating are so beautiful...(((hugs))) Have to check your shop out!!!

tearose said...

Dear Debi I fell in love with this bag a long time ago. Do you still make them??

Colette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails