Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Friday, March 12, 2010

New pillow creations~just added
Click on the pic to get to the listing~

Vintage Embroidery and crochet
so shabby cottage chic!


2 comments:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

My jaw dropped open when I saw this adorable pillow. It's just too sweet! I love it when old linens are repurposed for something new. You did a wonderful job on this!
Patricia :o)

Chany said...

My dear friend Deby is nice to see your works, always have that touch yours, unique and romantic ever surprise me again, you're so talented, and tender to create wonderful things, I miss you much Chany from Argentina, your friend exchange.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails