Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just listed! A Tussie mussie for mom!
~all vintage elements~even the sheet music~

includes a vintage doily too!
click on the pic to get to the listing

3 comments:

zcdl said...

Beautiful!!

someplace in thyme said...

DEBBI, THAT IS SO PRETTY AND I CAN THINK OF SO MANY PERFECT WAYS IT CAN BE USED, CHAR

Chany said...

Nice work, reminds me that you gave me to me in exchange, I have it hung there always remember with affection Chany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails