Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I went on a buying trip to Irene Marshall's studio! Here are a few of the wonderful pieces I picked up that are available on my website now. Visiting her studio, I am like a kid in a candy store:)

click on the pics to get to the listings



4 comments:

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Hey Debbi! Yea right...nice warm July weather we're having! Keep you fingers crossed for a beautiful sunny day on July 17th, for our 60th anniversay parent for my inlawas here at the house...pray warmth and sun!
Love you new finds, I am not familiar with this shop? Who and where is it?
Terry
PS didn't use the banner for the 4th I bought from your ETSY shop, liked my new better for this year:D

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Dear Debbi,
I would so love to meet this lady. I have a great interest in the "ladies of wisdom". I have a women patient that is 102 and I just adore her!
I would welcome a chance to meet this women...what an honor it would be!
Terry
PS I decide I would do the banner next July, I have had so much enjoyement (and compliments) from my current one that I just can't imagine not using it for a while...
Please let me know when this dear lady does a "showing" I love to see her things and I have yet to meet her!
Terry
PSS pray for pretty weather for the 17th:) we have worked our hiney's off for it!

Deb said...

OH MY, those are so beautiful, Debbi! That rose vase it making my drool! Gorgeous! Hope you had a nice weekend.

Cheers

maría cecilia said...

Hola Debbi, these pieces are absolutely gorgeous!!!! A very talented artist!!
cariños,
maria cecilia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails