Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is my entry for Gail's Mide Wide Open blog challenge! She presents an image and we have a week to create something with it. I love Gail's challenges because they force me to step outside the box. And this purse was no exception!
This was the original image and the prompt word was bliss
I did a little digital altering, printed the image on fabric, and voila! A pretty Victorian purse!

If you would like to see all the entries and vote on your favorite...hop over to Gail's blog and leave her a comment~I surely would appreciate your vote!

7 comments:

Denise@alloverroses said...

Simply beautiful!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, Debbi,
This is so utterly beautiful!!! How can they pick winners when I think all of them are stunning? This is just divine!
So nice to meet you...sending smiles your way!

I don't know if you saw that I'm having a Link Party on my other blog...All I ask people is to post their favorite Bible verse and link it up....people really love to visit the blogs, so I'd love to invite you...It runs thru Sunday.
Sending hugs your way,
Cindy
xoxox

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, how pretty! Thank you for sharing!
Have a good night!
Leticia

Linda M. said...

Hi Debbie,

Your purse is gorgeous. I love the colors and the bliss lettering. Would you be willing to share what product or technique you use to transfer the image to fabric? The fabric sheets jamm in my printer. Good Luck in the challenge.
Warmly, Linda

a Vintage Cottage said...

Wow. I am totally blown away with your work. I love this Bliss picture. I am going to your etsy shop right now. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Eileen

Carol Mae said...

Just love all your beautiful creations. I'm now a follower also. Blessings, Carol Mae

A Hopeful Heart said...

Oh, that is simply gorgeous!! You are very creative and talented.

Blessings,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails