Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

oh my, I have been busy this weekend....here are just a few of the newly listed items....I have dug into my stash of vintage embroidery to bring you some really shabby cottage chic pretties!


click on the pics to get to my website

Lingerie/Laundry bag with Morgan Jones popcorn chenille


***Fall and Halloween items coming after Labor day***

5 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

OMG!! These are so pretty!Darling lingere bag!
*hugs*deb

Bevie said...

Hi sweetie, I so enjoy seeing what you've created...don't always comment, but I do come by....Blessings for a great day dear.

Linens Lace and Lattes said...

You are one talented lady! I love to look at the beautiful things you make.

Diane said...

Debbi, thank you for the warm welcome to Etsy Cottage Style. I just had a peek at your shop...and oh my!! Your work is exquisite! Everything is so beautiful and feminine.
Blessings,Diane

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What beautiful vintage-flavored linens and treasures! Your work is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails