Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Friday, November 19, 2010

I am joining in a "Give Thanks" party over at the  
From a business standpoint, I would like to "give thanks" to all my wonderful customers and visitors to my blog and website for your patronage and the wonderful lovely compliments of my work. It is thru you that I can continue to share my passion of the vintage cottage style.

On a personal note, I am going to hop over to my personal blog and share what I am thankful for.
Please join me over there too! All in My Cottage blog

1 comment:

luluslovlies said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and now I'm hopping over to your other blog as everything you do is lovely. Hugs, Marilou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails