Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, November 15, 2010


Just listed~
new guest/tea towels for the holidays
These make wonderful hostess gifts!
click on the pic to get to the listings


1 comment:

cottonfieldfarm said...

Oh Debbi, Your items are just so lovely! I felt like it was Christmas when I received the guest towel I ordered from you! It is more than I expected! I place it on the bed pillows in the "cottage" bedroom, and it dresses up the bed so fine. Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
Regina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails