Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stroll the shops....

I am featured today in 
Rose Haven's Annual Christmas Stroll the shops!

The 2010 STROLL  began on Wednesday, the 17th and runs through Thanksgiving Day


Make sure to become a follower of Jan's blog so you can stroll all the featured shops everyday!

Coming soon---a giveaway for the holidays~I don't do these too often, but when I do, they are fabulous!

2 comments:

Rose Haven said...

Thanks for posting about the "Stroll" - isn't it fun?

Pauline said...

Dear Debbi, I've just stopped by for a browse of your beautiful shop and blogs. Such beautiful work. Well done :o)
Have a blessed day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails