Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Victorian Coronets

Just in time for Valentines Day!

~Lovely Victorian Coronets~
filled with Chocolates and Truffles


~Click here to go to the website~



4 comments:

Linda M. said...

Debbi, Very beautiful and they sound so yummy! Coronets? Are they the same or different than a Tussy Mussy? Looks like you are really ready for Valentine's Day. Best wishes. Hugs

Debbi said...

Traditionally a tussie mussie is a vase made of glass. A coronet is made of paper. These are a base of heavy cardboard and covered with fabric.
Sometimes I use papers to cover them. They can hold all sorts of treasures!

Hope Filled Living said...

Debbi,
These are so pretty. I just love your work.
Hugs.
Mary

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohh so pretty ! I have a box full of fixin's and a box full of tussies just waiting to get done...maybe next year LOL BUT I am actually ready for blue Monday !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails