Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fragrant soap for your cottage bath!

Just arrived~



I found a local supplier right here in the Pacific Northwest of these fine HANDMADE Rose soaps. The fragrance collection is amazing! From Stargazer Lily to White gardenia, see them all at my website
by clicking here




2 comments:

rosarod said...

Hi, I wanted to tell how beautiful they look their soaps, are almost perfect. Some time ago bought some candles in the shape of roses, like their soaps. I've seen in places like ornaments frangant soap, are versatile, Greetings, Rose Marie

Marianne said...

Debbie, what lovely soaps! and you've nested them so perfectly matched on those beautiful dishes. I like your blog, and I am very attracted to you Marionberry Cottage. Not only for the lovely things you have, but also because my grandmother's name was Marion. I'll also let my cousin know about your site. I think she'd like it.

I'll be looking forward to coming back.

Blessings,
Marianne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails