Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, February 21, 2011

New listings~spring purses and totes!



See more details by clicking HERE


Don't miss my weekly updates*
*You can subscribe to my blog for email updates by entering your email address in the box at the top of the page

5 comments:

Marydon said...

This is an eeny meeny miney moe ... they are BEAUTIFUL! I particularly love tat blue one. You are so talented, your fabric choices are excellent.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Fancy Vintage said...

Really really beautiful, loving your fabrics,

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That is gorgeous fabric!! The first one is my favorite, so much work must go into them!

Carol

Toyin O. said...

love the purses, so pretty, thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

You have so many lovely things! Roses my favorite flower and must have them everywhere!

I joined your blog a few days ago because it's just that dreamy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails