Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter Treasures

I have just opened my Easter shop for 2011~

I think this is my favorite this year!


this is so spring too.....

lots of gift tags for your Easter Baskets....

and cornets filled with Easter Chocolates too

Hop on over to see everything by clicking here

2 comments:

littlethings1 said...

So spring looking , how adorable is each treasure that you have created !! Really like the hanging pillow with the birds on it . Your work is top of the line & perfect !
Eunice
The Little Things

Teri Ann said...

Love the new Spring treasures! You are so talented! Happy Spring!
Teri
Leelanau Linens

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails