Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cottage Blues.....

newly listed at Marionberry Cottage~

Afternoon Tea Pillow~

Jar of French Lavender buds 
with a Rhinestone Crown~

Vintage Swan Doily~


3 comments:

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Your pillow is just beautiful and the perfume bottle is gorgeous I love the crown is it a vintage piece of jewelry??

Linda Carole Bloom said...

The pillow is beautiful! So is the perfume bottle! My last post is a show n' tell of some of my vintage linens - would love to have you visit! Love, Linda

Matilda said...

Bellisimo, tienes un blog de lo mas hermoso , me encanta ,felicidades por tus trabajos. Saluditos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails