Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bloomin Patchwork!

I "worked the patches" this weekend!



See these and all the other new items recently listed~
at

7 comments:

Deb said...

Debi, I LOVE that last pillow. Just gorgeous!

Amy at Rose Hill said...

Oh my! They are just a confection of delight, gorgeous, delightful pillows! It amazes me you work outside the home AND create these beautiful heirloom quality treasures!

Nancy said...

I love your work - its all so beautiful. I'd like one of each!

BeautifulDees said...

Oh such lovely pillow's...you have a wonderful gift (talent) I am in awe.
Love,Debbie:)

smutaskowe krzyżyki said...

Beautiful,I love your blog,wonderful pillow's

Cassy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
piccolaceleste said...

ciao sei bravissima amo tutto quello che fai.. baci a presto lù.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails