Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Southern Belle Fancy

Just listed! I was lucky to recently acquire some lovely vintage embroidery pieces that needed to rescued to a new life--as you all know by now, I never ever cut up the pristine pieces....these Southern Belle's still had the most amazing and perfect embroidery and they fashioned into some wonderful Vintage cottage finery too:)

Jumbo square and roll bolster pillows

Laundry/Lingerie bag

Pretty hanger cover

I have also recently opened the Autumn Cottage Collection category with a few new pieces. I will be adding more in the next couple of weeks, so stop in for a peek too!


4 comments:

smutaskowe krzy┼╝yki said...

Very beautiful !!!!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous as always, Debbi!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a free scrapbooking software suite called My Memories. Come by and enter! Cheers!

Marydon said...

Debbi, they are exquisite. Beautiful workmanship.
Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

PS IF you have not read about Halal meats, please go online & read about them before you buy meat. It is concerning.

arrielle_p said...

Jumbo square and roll bolster pillows - a perfect gift for my friends baby. :)

Philippine properties

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails