Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, September 5, 2011

What's happening at Marionberry Cottage?

Turning the corner into fall, it seems summer was way too quick this year. Here in the Pacific Northwest, summer came late and seems to want to hang on. We are expecting temps to stay well into the 90's thru the middle of the month. After a bit of a break, I have been busy stitching and creating..."ruched" pillows and oven dresses with the tea lover in mind! I have also been scouring the estate sales for vintage linens that are perfect for the shabby cottage decor.





But that's not all. I have so many other pretties in the works at the moment too. A few fun fall items,and yes, (yikes) Christmas is on the horizon. I will also have some of my handmade items at the Christmas Gift Show in Nashville this year, so if you live in the area, stop by the Shabby Lane Shops booth.

see more at

3 comments:

sweet violets said...

Very pretty Deb!! hugs...cleo

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Your creations are always beautiful and so well made.
Yikes ! Christmas, sigh.

(())

gotheart said...

These are so beautiful! Thanks for showing us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails