Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Autumn at the cottage

In Oregon, Autumn has not really begun. Most of the trees are still lush green and loaded with leaves. Really it will be November before it looks like fall here. So it seems that there is a short window for fall decor, then it is on to Christmas decor! I have been busy with some lovely fall items with the vintage cottage style in mind. Stop by and take a peek, and for all of you who read this, you can add the code LOYAL in your checkout to save an extra 10%





and just a little side note..I am already gearing up for Christmas! I have listed a few of the first stockings of the year, all new designs! More to come soon~sugared ornaments, sparkly gift tags, Yo Yo tree pillows and so much more!

7 comments:

sweet violets said...

You have been a busy girl Deb, love the tote bag, and all your pretties!!! hugs...cleo

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

your new creations are fabulous!!!! holidays here you come!!!! take care...hugs...andrea -- family and doxies (heaven and earth)

Jilly said...

Your this all creation is gorgeous and I sure to make one for my sister on her birthday. That pillow cover, bag, tags and bottle are truly spectacular. your new creations are fabulous.
industrial first aid supplies

Rose Scented Cottage said...

Love your creations Deb....beautiful as always

Buy WoW Accounts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love the bag, but the bottle is fabulous!!! It is still high 80's to 90's here in Orlando so I just can't get into fall decorating, nobody does much here...I, like you go right into Christmas decorating!

Carol

Ирина said...

very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails