Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, October 17, 2011

It's mid October already....YIKES. time flies fast! I have the  
almost completely stocked on the website, and as I do every season, I will be adding a few new Christmas stockings every week until December 1st. After Halloween, I will start sending weekly updates on some of the Christmas pretties:)

But for now, I thought I would share a few non Christmas creations recently added to the website. And, the entire
is on sale, so don't forget to stop by and scoop up a good buy.

Newly listed

French Linen Roses Bustier Lingerie Bag

Keepsake Hanging pillow
"Let your heart guide you,
it whispers, so listen closely"

Vintage damask hand towel

Vintage postcard gift tags

1 comment:

Pam Kellogg said...

Gorgeous! Love your door pillow!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails