Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bringing you more pretties from the shop!

and...something I have not done in a while.....a giveaway!
All purchases in November qualify for an entry for a 
$50 shopping spree at MarionberryCottage.com

once you make a purchase you are automatically entered!
(winners will be chosen by random generator)



When you visit, click on the santa and vote for my holiday decorating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails