Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Congratulations!!
Karen Saucier of Florida  
 is the winner of the
$50 shopping spree drawing in November!
(winner chosen by random generator)

also I just listed seven new stockings!
Here are 3 of them......

Remember,  you can save an add'l 10% off your purchases by keying in the code LOYAL in your checkout

2 comments:

Marydon said...

Debbi, your stockings are gorgeous!
Have a lovely week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

PS Pop over for our GIVEAWAY

Crimson Heart Studios said...

Wow, Debbi I love your Christmas stockings. So much care to detail. Come by my blog. I have a vintage garland tutorial and giveaway. I think you will like it. Thanks, Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails