Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I have been busy restocking the site wit more new lovely items for your cottage style!
Here a few, stop and take a peek, there is lots more, and of course I am adding new items weekly too...



3 comments:

Marydon said...

Oh,my, Debbi. They are just gorgeous ... partial to the pillow.
Have a lovely week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Tylsä Mörökölli said...

What a lovely blog, full of sweet and pretty things. They almost make me cry. Thank you for commenting at my blog, so I found yours. I'll join in :-D

Ikealady said...

They are just adorable !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails