Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New listings this week

Slouchy Garden rose tote purse

Southern Belle drawstring laundry bag


Vintage Southern Belle pillowcases


www.MarionberryCottage.com

2 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Just stopped by to say hello and to ooh and awe over your pretty things! I love the laundry bag!

blhitchcock901 said...

Thanks for being my most recent follower. I loooove your refurbished items. Love me some lace and embroidery! Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails