Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

New for spring~

new handbag style~

Drawstring Laundry bag~

Vintage Doily with Cameo rose centerpiece~

Vintage Germany plate~

so much more to see....stop by

4 comments:

Friolina Fancy Designs said...

gorgeous items, wonderful blog

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

It all looks so fresh and pretty! I love the doily! Just lovely! blessings, Kathleen

cottonfieldfarm said...

Debbi, I love all your new styles, well, ALL your styles, old and new! Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I've been away from it for awhile and just checked it tonight. What a nice surpirse! I do hope you get to come to Florida soon! I guess we live in the opposite corners of the US!! So nice to meet such nice people from all over the country, and Etsy Cottage Style is just the place to meet them! Many blessings to you. Regina

Yayi said...

Hola, soy Yayi.
¡Hermosos trabajos en tu blog. Te felicito.
Feliz semana.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails