Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Many new pretties listed~
here are a few

Vintage sheet music print on a 
double ruffled handbag

Yuma Pink roses print pillowcases with vintage crochet

Tea for Two re-purposed vintage doilies

Les Fleurs Keepsake English Cottage pillow

lots more new listings to see...

2 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful blog . . . I'm gaining weigh from all the eye candy. Awesomely delightful! Connie :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I LOVE the pillow cases. I keep buying them and then don't want to use them! Those are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails