Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

I know, it may seem as if I have been having quite a lazy summer, not keeping you all updated on new items listed on the website, but I am pretty regular on the facebook page if you have not visited and "liked" the page here it is

I have been so busy with the day job that keeping the website and all my other art projects going has been a real struggle since late last spring. So I decided something had to go as I was just having to say no to many things I wanted to do....
Well, friends it was decided that the day job is going to be history! YAY, but very scary and also exciting, So watch for lots more new exclusive designs this fall....and I promise to keep you updated every 2-3 weeks via this blog!

Here are a few new items added to the site recently





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails