Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy September to all my lovely friends!

I am getting closer to my last day of the "day job" to be able to devote myself full time to my art business. For you, that means you will a lot more creativity and selection coming soon!

Today I am sharing my entry in the Mind Wide Open Challenge. I love this monthly challenge that is open to anyone who loves to step outside the box and challenge their creative talents. Make sure to stop by and see all the creative entries and do vote for your favorite creation.

Below is a new style handbag that you will be seeing more of soon. 
A bit Boho, a bit shabby and a whole lot vintage!



2 comments:

Tracie Dean said...

Very Pretty!!

Pam said...

I so love your bag Debbi!! So beautiful, and right up my alley! Along with Boho, shabby and especially vintage!
I had a lot of fun with the challenge this month. I missed August but was so pleased to see it back after so long.
I'm sure these bags will practically walk out of your store! :)) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails