Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just arrived!




The holiday issue of Shabby Lane Shops magazine has just arrived!

FREE SHIPPING on this issue thru Sept 30th

BONUS***all back issues are on sale now too if you have missed any!

*if you order more than 3 issues total all will be shipped free*
Your paypal acct will be refunded shipping charges


 

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Love your blog! Everything is so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails