Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Free hoilday tags with purchase!

Truly I can say that I do love the holidays!  It is my most creative time of year for Christmas stockings. I have been busy stocking and decorating the website with lots of pretties especially designed for the vintage, romantic and shabby cottage decor...and oh, don't forget a little French cottage charm thrown in.

Here are a few new stockings just listed. 
It wouldn't be a cottage Christmas 
without a few sampler stockings!





*until Thanksgiving November 22nd
all orders receive a 
Free set of holiday gift tags

1 comment:

Tracie Dean said...

The Stockings are so beautiful!! You always make such wonderful things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails