Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful for you!

I have been busy creating for the holidays bringing you some lovely pretties to decorate your home~ If you are in the Stayton Oregon area, I will have a booth Dec, 1st at the Stayton Middle school craft bazaar.This is the only local show I do during the year. My items are also represented at the Shabby Lane Shops booths in two Nashville, Tn. shows.

One of the more recent trends decorating with vintage doilies includes re-purposing them! I have removed the center cotton or linen fabric and replaced with your favorite cottage prints, even a few with gorgeous French Paris prints,



I also joined in on a monthly creativity challenge that Gail Schmitt of ShabbyCottageStudio.com hosts on her blog Mind Wide Open. Below was my entry for this month...another re-purposed vintage doily!


And as a reminder from my last post~


2 comments:

Tracie Dean said...

Love the 'Paris' doily! Beautiful.
Also love your Christmas Blog Background....very pretty!!

Kerrie said...

Wonderful idea! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails