Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Tuesday's Treasures save 10% on everything!

Happy Holidays!

I have been so busy preparing for my one and only show of the year so I am tardy in keeping you updated on new items added to the website. If you are in the Willamette Valley of western Oregon, the show I am doing is at  the Stayton middle school this Saturday December 1st from 9 am to 3pm. Hope you can attend, as I will have several items that are not on my website!

Here are a few new pretties added recently







Be sure to stop by Tuesday November 26th and save an extra 10% on your purchases by using the code SHABBYLANESHOPS in your checkout
PLUS you will receive a FREE set of holiday gift tags!

3 comments:

Tracie Dean said...

I love the Santa Tags...an the pillow is one of my favorites!

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

So many pretty things! Can't wait to visit your boutique!
Karen

Jan Murp said...

I wanted let you know I'm Having a Christmas contest at my blog please join me Thank you
Janice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails