Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy New Year

Coming up for air! I have (as most of you too), been so busy with family functions, going from one to the next, I am exhausted with still a week to go!
I had to take a moment to let you all know that on Christmas eve day, I received my shipment of the newest issue of
Shabby Lane Shops Magazine 
NEW YEAR BLISS 2013
This issue will not hit the new stands until January 5th, but you can get yours early by ordering today!

Just click on the image below and it will take you directly to the purchase page





Wishing all of you a wonderful and prosperous 2013

Hugs, Debbi

3 comments:

Matey Geece said...

Aww, this is a very cute post! Happy new year to you as well. From the philippines, sending my sincere new year wishes for you and your readers, so as your family. Happy Holidays!

Sue Harris said...

Here's my new year wishes sms sent to my friends:

Just like the flowers blossom on spring
May this new year will bring
Happiness and joy
Fill your heart with love and peace
Happy New Year!

Linda Young said...

I just love the adorable vintage little girl picture wishing me Happy New Year! Keep warm,safe, and have a healthy happy winter and New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails