Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

*Holiday*SALE*

It  happens once a year 
ALL the holiday and Christmas items
 25% off 
(hurry, limited time)
 all stockings reg $40 now $30

2 glass glittered ornies reg $11.95 now $8.96

 Mixed Media collage art reg $38 now $28.50

 
 Porcelain Victorian santa ornie  reg $9.95 now $7.46

gift tags set of 4 reg. $5.95 now $4.46

jumbo kitchen towel reg $15 now $11.25

Hurry, this sale is just for a limited time!

Happy Holidays from


1 comment:

Tracie Dean said...

So many beautiful items. Love the Santa Stocking!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails