Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

NOW free shipping ALWAYS

New for 2013
Always Free shipping 
 all items within USA
 *Canada $5.95
*International $14.95 

no more hassles with the shopping cart!

 newly listed~
 Postcards & Roses Double ruffle handbag
$49 free shipping

French Pink Toile double ruffle handbag
$49 free shipping


Victorian Tussie Coronets are back!
Many of you may know I only do these once a year.
Once gone, they won't be back until 2014
a perfect Valentine gift~

always a sweet treat included~

all are $30 each free shipping

Stop by soon!

2 comments:

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Your items are beautiful... New follower... Hugs, Cindy

Eugenia Maru said...

Muy lindos Debbi, pero nunca he sabido para qué son, nunca los había visto. Me puedes decir? o son sólo adornos?
Todo lo que tienes es muy hermoso, los bolsos preciosos. Lástima que a mí me salga tan caro el envío, pero supongo que te irá muy bien en las ventas.
Un abrazo y seguiré visitándote para ver tanta cosa maravillosa.

http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com
http://atrapadaenmisletras.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails