Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, January 21, 2013

restocking...

Several categories have been restocked for a fresh start in 2013...

www.MarionberryCottage.com

Pillows for your Cottage
 Vintage Embroidered Southern Belle Pillows

 Framed and Pretty
 ~several new framed beauties


 The Cottage Closet 
~lingerie/laundry bags


 Handbags and Purses
 ~double ruffled handbags


Vintage Linen Treasures 
~Vintage up-cycled doilies

 
Romantic Cottage Accessories 
~Net book sleeve

Always free shipping!

4 comments:

Bonnie Hitchcock said...

I love the pillows and what you've done with the embroidery dollies. I have several of that same one. So wish I had your talent for sewing.

Euge Brandt said...

Me encanta tu blog. Me gustaría poder cmprarte todo, jeje, pero el envío me sale muy caro, pues vivo en Chils.
Sigue haciendo cosas bellas, yo ya estoy inscrita para que me lleguen tus correos
Un abrazo grande desde Valdivia, Chile
Maru

Nicoletta De Cesare said...

molto belli i tuoi lavori sanno di femminilità e di arti antiche come il ricamo...complimenti e ciao

Hope Filled Living said...

Debbi,
All of your work is sooooooo beautiful! I love the handbags and the lingerie/laundry bags.
xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails