Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Towel Fever

I have been knee deep in towels this week. Lovely terry display towels and the cotton linen towels with the hand crochet trim. I have had many requests for towels that can be purchased singly, I now have all the towels available to purchase as one.






In some cases I have a matching or coordinating towel available if you want to purchase as pair. Make sure to check the listing for stock availability
 

I have added a new Kitchen Towel style that actually can be used in the utility room, or even a bathrom
. It has been extremely popular and selling out quickly, as of this posting, I still have a couple in stock, but will be adding more in the coming weeks.

~The Gathering Towel~


 Stop by soon and see all the other new items that have been recently listed!


2 comments:

Denise said...

Your towels beat all others in beauty. I love them and if I could I would buy a ton.Maybe some day I'll be able to shop through the internet.As for now it would freak My hubby out.I do love visiting your blog even if it's to dream of the beauty.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Marion these are sooo lovely! Then again everything you make is!!! It is so obvious that you love what you do!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails