Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring handbags

New handbags styles to fit you mood~

Tattered gypsy lace
to
Prairie Princess


to retro garden ruffles

to slouchy whimsey and ruffles

3 comments:

romance-of-roses said...

Hi Debbi, Beautiful bags. Thank you for understanding and talk to you soon. Enjoy spring. Hugs...Lu

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love them all,but gypsy lace stole my heart!

Carol

Debi Willhoite said...

Debbi your bags are adorable.....love that first one! Your bags are always just so sweet and pretty! Oh heck, I have loved everything I have seen of yours!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs
Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails