Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Marionberries!

Many may not know where the website Marionberry Cottage got it's name! 

These yummy berries are in season right now here in Oregon, and they are my favorites. I have been digging out all my favorite recipes and busy freezing what I can't consume quickly enough. I added a recipe for Marionberry Crumbcake today, but there are more recipes coming as I get them photographed!

A few new items added recently
Pretty hand embroidered pillow cases

Craft/Organizer bags

New/old stock hand embroidered kitchen towels

Tea cup birdfeeders


A sneak peek at what's coming later this month......

Who says your electronics can't be pretty?
I-Pad, Kindle, and Netbook covers!

2 comments:

ByLightOfMoon said...

I Used to love the MarionBerry Jam I got when living on the west coast!
I canmail order it but it is not in stores in North Carolina that I have seen!

Smiles, cyndi

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great linen, love those pillow cases and the craft bag! You asked if my fabric stays organized....Pretty much, I am so OCD LOL!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails