Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer 2013 magazine just arrived!

It's here! I just received my inventory of the late summer issue of Shabby Lane Shops magazine, which I am a regular contributor. This issue, I feature a recipe for homemade rose oil, and a DIY article how to re-purpose an old chair into a garden planter.

Cupcakes and Summer Escapes
full of wonderful features, DIY, stories, recipes and much more

$4.95

For a limited time I will be offering this issue at only $1 shipping!
click here to purchase

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations!!! I remember when the magazine first came out...3-4 years ago? And look where it is now, so happy for SLS

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails