Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn Vintage Shoppe

Okay, so I gave in~I have been working like a squirrel hiding nuts for winter to open an Autumn Vintage Shoppe. Here are a few of the lovely creations I have been working on. They all have vintage elements and many carry you right thru Halloween and into Thanksgiving.

French toile bejewled pumpkins

...a little Paris Moon Dust.....

A trio of Toile and Plaid pumpkins
 
 Sweet Vintage Clapsaddle note pad and pen sets

Reversible door knob signs

...and a bit of Wilfreds Snake Oil....

and there is more!

Visit 

Christmas Stockings available October 15th
Entire Christmas Shoppe opens officially November 1st.

1 comment:

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Wow, your creations are stunning. You are very talented. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It was a pleasant surprise. And I would love to have you join me for tea.

I hope we can be blogging friends...

Janet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails