Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

After Christmas sale!

Come on over and scoop remaining holiday items 
at 50%-60% off regular prices~


http://www.marionberrycottage.com/category_53/Christmas-Clearance-SALE.htm

Also Check out BACK PORCH MARKET Category!
Many items are marked way down to make room for new items in 2014

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I received my purse today! I LOVE IT! Just wanted to let you know that it is perfect:) Have a blessed day, HUGS and THANKS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails