Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Last minute gifts & stocking stuffers

A few last minute ideas for your gift giving~
While you are at it, treat yourself to something special

SAVE an extra 10% off your total purchase
 at checkout use code LOYAL

last day to ship for Christmas Delivery is December 20th

Kindle and Ipad tablet covers

 The Gathering Towel for kitchen or bath

Jewelry pin keeps

vintage spool altered necklace tower

Credit/business card case

Clothespin/laundry bag

Guest/tea towels with hand crochet trim

Ruffled pillows

Hand embroidered pillowcases


All Christmas ornaments are now 50% off too

SAVE an extra 10% off your total purchase
 at checkout use code LOYAL

last day to ship for Christmas Delivery is December 20th

~Wishing all of my friends and customers
 a very blessed Christmas~ 

Debbi



1 comment:

Nicoletta De Cesare said...

quante belle cose....carine davvero!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails