Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beautiful towels for your romantic cottage

New towels just listed~

These lovely cotton linen blend towels feature hand crochet hems

See the complete collection at





Also new, some luxury velour show towels 
with beautiful hand made vintage crochet trims



See the complete collection at

3 comments:

Theresa said...

OH SO beautiful:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely! :)
Greetings from Finland!
Hugs, Ulla

nancy Malinda said...

nice to see your blog with showing lots of love and happiness. i really enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails