Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New for 2014

Lots of new items to added to almost every category~



 Cottage "WORDS" pillow

 Gypsy boho lace handbag

  Vintage retro style clothes pin bag

 Guest tea towels

French Post card pillow

Multi-craft sewing organizer
"Junk Princess"


Coming in February
Art prints exclusive designs from my Graphic Shop
that have been only available as digital downloads with be available as prints in your choice of 5"x7" and 8"x10" prints suitable for framing. Watch for this newsletter late January for the debut of the prints available
Stop by and see all the other new items
at

2 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Lindo blog, Debbi!
Amei e já estou seguindo!

Abraços,
Fabiana Strehlow

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You had me at lace...That purse and sewing organizer...Oh my gorgeous!!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails