Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome spring with "PINK"

Happy "PINK" Spring! 

Here are few "PINK" items just added to the website








2 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful creations! I have enjoyed my purse you made SO much and get SO many compliments on it:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Chris said...

Hi Debbi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails