Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer treasures

Summer time and the living is easy.....




Old fashioned clothes pin bags
 

 Summer Porch pillow shams



2 comments:

A wondering star said...

I can not tell you how much I enjoyed your blog! I have watched it twice today:-)
Your texture work and color is so gorgeous. I love your facebook page as well!

Eva Jorunn Norway

Theresa said...

Love these pretties! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails