Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Gifts for Mom

Most of the time I am sliding in at the last moment---but I am head of schedule with Mother's Day gift ideas! I will be taking a much needed tropical vacation April 14 thru May 2, so I wanted to make sure my loyal customers did get in on the selection early. And as I always say, there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying yourself a gift :) LOL



 Keepsake pillows include matching cards



 Guest towels are perfect gifts too


Covers for her Kindle/tablet 


 Pretty towels for her kitchen


Visit

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Gorgeous creations! Love them ALL! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Bevie Sams said...

Hi sweetie, it's been way too long since I last visited...I love your blog, and promise to visit more often...come visit me, www.artilovetoshare.blogspot.com
blessings.

Linda said...

Everything is so beautiful, and I love vintage. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails