Welcome to Marionberry Cottage the blog



A spin off from my personal blog~
All in my Cottage~My goal is to bring you first peek at new items I have added to my website, special sales and projects I am currently working on. Please make a point to follow me so you won't miss out on a thing! You can also add your email addy to the feedburner below to updates automatically sent.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Spring!

Finally it's Spring!

I am offering some lovely Mother's Day Keepsake pillows a bit early since I will be on vacation in Hawaii the entire month of April!

Last day to ship is March 31st. The shop will still be open while I am gone and of course you can contact me via the contact link on the site. 
Shipping will resume May 2nd.





Lovely Guest/tea towels




Hanging Keepsake Pillows 



Last day to ship before vacation is March 31st
Shipping resumes May 2nd
Aloha!

www.MarionberryCottage.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails